Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Does Fashion Ever Stop?!







This Spring Fashion Week nears the end of its run, but it seems like nothing can kill this beast. It really is an entity unto itself. Between the fist fights in the photography pit, and the unshowered, hairy photographers that huddle close together for sometimes 2 hours per show, sweating from every pore in a poorly air conditioned and poorly ventilated box, what's not to like? One day, just for spite, I think I'll get myself invited to shows simply to watch the show, not take pictures or hold a spot for a tripod. And while I'm there, I won't be able but to laugh at the idiocy that is seeping from the photography pit. Openly. Of course, I'll be drunk. Because why else would I go back to a fashion show unless I'm fucked up.

(these shots are from Calvin Klein and Jen Lopez's Just Sweet line)

No comments: