Thursday, November 16, 2006

Flying with Angels




Every once in a while, something happens in my life when I have to physically stop, look around, and wonder, "How did I get here?" or "Why would this happen?" Sometimes its from drinking, but most of the time its due to just plain dumb luck.

This happened again on Tuesday when I found myself on a private plane with 27 beautiful Victoria's Secret supermodels on my way to LA.

Once in LA we parted ways, the Angels for their show and my crew and I for the road. We ate dinner, made a quick family house call, and left to return for NYC all in a couple of hours.

If people ask, I'll simply tell them the truth: we hitched a ride to LA with the Angels because we wanted dinner, then we flew back. It wouldn't be the first time I went out of my way for a good meal, and hopefully won't be the last.

No comments: